DIY - Transform A Button Up Shirt Part IV
I love this "transforming a shirt" project!
We have already made 4 cool things out of that good ol' button up shirt and there will be at least 4 more things.
But let's see what we have made already - a collar, shoe laces
, a bandana
and a bow
! How fun!
So, let's get started with today's tutorial - a super cute (and easy and usual!) flower ring.
Here is what you'll need:
♥ a strap of that good ol' button up shirt fabric (about 12 inch long)
♥ ruffled lace
♥ fabric glue
♥ an old ring
♥ a piece of thicker fabric (denim or felt)
♥ fabric glue
1. fold the strap in half and roll about 1 inch, then add a little bit of glue and roll for another 1/2 inch.
2. Now you'll start twisting the fabric every 1 inch and adding glue at about every 1/2 - 1 inch.
2. Twist. Roll. Glue. Twist. Roll. Glue. And it should look like this.
3. Turn over and glue the lace onto the back of the flower.
4. Cut out a piece of fabric and glue onto the back.
5. Let the glue dry a bit (about 10 minutes) and sew the flower onto the ring.
You are done! Put it on your finger and look super cute! I'm into recycling... like really into recycling! Bows, shoe laces, bandanas + rings
- click to tweet!
PS. Show me some love and like this below ;)
Want weekly inspirational makeout sessions + more radness delivered conveniently to your inbox? Sign up below. IT'S FREE!