DIY - Slave Bracelet
I usually don't wear a lot of accessories in the winter time because it gets all tangled up in the wool and I mainly worry about staying warm :)
But now, that the weather is so beautiful, it's time to start accessorizing again. YAY!
And since I am absolutely in love with leather and beads at the moment, I came up with this super pretty slave bracelet tutorial.
Here is what you'll need:
♥ 1mm waxed irish linen cord (about 90 inch)
♥ small beads
1. Cut 3 x 17inch strands (depending on the size of your hand)
2. Knot the three strands twice and braid them.
4. Make a loop knot at the other end (its just like a knot but you leave the loop out instead of pulling it through).
5. Cross and pin at about 1 7/8 inch (that's where the middle finger will go).
6. Cut off a 30 inch strand.
7. Put a knot in one end and guide through braid.
8. Put about 8 beads on the string and guide through braid.
9. Guide string back through braid (about 1/8 inch below) and repeat step 9, adding more beads to each row.
10. At the end, guide string through and make a double knot.
11. Cut of the remaining string and you are done :)
Put it on your finger, wrap it around and close it by putting the knot in the loop.
So easy and pretty!
Happy Crafting! :)
PS. Show me some love and like this below ;)
Want more radness delivered conveniently to your inbox? Sign up below. IT'S FREE!