On Tuesday I showed you part 1 of our armparty - how to make a hand-crocheted fabric bracelet.
Its also super simple and looks really cute!
All you need is a 5 straps out of any fabric or color you like.
It can be from an old t-shirt or some left over fabric you have laying around :)
1. Sew the 5 strands together, wrap the thread around and tie into a knot.
2. Tape them to the table and spread out the 5 strands.
3. Take strand number 1, place it over 2 and under 3.
4. Take strand 5, place it over 4 and under 1.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until desired length.
6. Repeat step 1
7. Sew button on one side.
You are done :)
I hope you enjoyed today's DIY tutorial!